life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, July 1, 2016

If you recognize yourself, take one step forward...

I have to confess that my “tea party” has been pretty safe, boring and by in large…..unoriginal.  It has been dotted here and there with some spectacular, new and inspiring experiences but for the most part….it has been a pretty boring!

I have spent far too much of my life worrying about what I think about myself through other people’s eyes….I know….I know….You have to think about that one for a while.  But time is running short and I am feeling like it is time to get “this” party started…So if you recognize yourself in the invitation, you are my kind of people!  Take one step forward and let’s go!


"Belly Belly Nice"  Dave Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment