life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

"The way it stops and starts."

Is my heart physically broken because I refused to acknowledge that hunger?  In an effort to be good, righteous, well mannered, and respectable did I kill off the passions in my heart?  Did I do this to myself?  Can I undo it? Or….is this way it is supposed to be?  Are most people afraid to acknowledge it?

I have known about the biological function of my heart from school lessons but no one ever taught me anything about my amazing passionate heart. How it loves, how it celebrates, how it hurts and how it heals. I am beginning to feel that it is a good thing that I figure this out by myself, the full effects of all of its power and all of the marvelous intentions of my heart! What my heart wants, what it gets, what it longs for.  Maybe my heart is supposed to start and stop! 
"Good Intent"  Kimba

No comments:

Post a Comment