life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Never a Reason

I live in a world where most people believe it is safest to follow the herd.  I see them everywhere. They will never step outside the norm or think on their own or express original thoughts. Worst of all they seem to go out of their way to bring me "back into the fold". Don't they see.... I celebrate and want nothing more than to keep the crazies in my life.  They make me think…They remind me to celebrate life…They show me there is always a different and maybe better way of doing it. 
Because that is how everyone else does it or I have always done it is never a reason.
"Nobody Ever Told You"  Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment