life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Risk takers



There are those that are perfectly happy being safe, not taking any risks and following all of the rules.  I do not begrudge them any of their happiness.  But there will always be a bunch that just has to stretch outside of the norm and take risks.  Thank goodness they do….where would we all be without Edison, Einstein, Da Vinci, and the list goes on and on.  

Life does serve risk takers, giving us the courage to move on when it feels like all hope is gone then rewarding us with the spectacular results of incredible self-satisfaction and enduring courage to risk even more!  I was never able to find any happiness in being safe, I need to take risks!

                        "Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing"  Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment