life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Let's Get Started....

…..but I am going to start my shit-kicking by taking a week off!  NO…Really…I will be building up my strength before I begin.  Just like last year around this time when I was in the gym building up my physical strength, getting ready to take on the biggest physical fight of my life this year I will be building  my emotional strength to take on this next part of my life.
I will be surrounded by the contagious energy created by playing with my grandsons, and the calm focus created by constant sea breezes and ocean waves. 
It will be a week of releasing the grief and pain of things I cannot change, a week of clearly assessing my talents, weaknesses, strengths and looking at how to make the most meaningful life possible with what I have.  

Of course there will also be lots of crab legs and beer, late nights, cheap grocery store wine and bad jokes.  I can hardly wait! Let’s get started!   
"In My Mind"  Amanda Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment