life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, July 25, 2016

The Summer place

Each year I spend a week of peace, playing, resting and soul searching at our special summer place at Flagler Beach, One more summer come and gone. 

The beach and family are magnificent and painful at the same time.  I am learning that wanting the shape of the shore line, tides, and weather to be the same as years past is just as ridiculous as wanting me, family, children, and grands to be the same. It cannot.  I can however patiently stand back, observe, listen, love, admire and be more than wonderfully grateful for the opportunity to be a small part of the greatness they have created. These or any other days like it will never happen again, The only thing that stays the same is the love.  That is always the same and will always be.
"Theme from a Summer Place" Percy Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment