life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Ruffles and cake...


Another day that I have dreaded has come and is almost over.  I picked up groceries, fixed the bottom panel in the back porch screen door, and unfortunately, I did have to hire an electrician (but got he got it the problem fixed…when it rained the other day the Christmas lights shorted out the outside electrical receptacles)…and I cried about 14 times because you are not here.  Finally,  I smiled when I saw this picture of ruffles and cake and remembered us.


"Have I Told You Lately that I Love You"  Van Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment