life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Who decided that I only get 3 sides?

Every now and again I feel compelled by some ridiculous reason to play one of those quasi Face Book  quizzes…even though I have been warned (and have warned others) about the possibility of them being phishing scams.  Perhaps I have a need to tempt fate; it certainly would not be the first time! 
These are my 3 sides; of course my question is who decided I get 3 sides…why not 2 or 4 or 17?  I have to say harmonious, introverted is a bit of a stretch but I do have many days that I am known to hibernate and recover.   I guess that could be called introverted. Why do harmonious and introverted go together, can I be one without the other?  Creative and open minded I am totally good with!  Charming and self-confident….hmmmm…I think perhaps I may have short bursts of both of them, but goodness knows they never stay around as long as I wish they would! 

So according to Face Book these are my 3 sides….I guess 1 ½ out of 3 sides is somewhat correct are not bad odds?
"I Should Have Known Better"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment