life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Well CRAP....a real pain in the ass!





Biopsy came back....it's not the normal slow growing, easy skin cancer but a much more aggressive kind. So instead of patting myself on the back for being so pro-active, I will be going through all of those things I was so hoping to avoid!  They will be removing as little tissue as possible sending it to the lab through out the procedure and will keep at it until it comes back "clean".  What a major pain in the ass! GRRRRRRRRRR


"I Should Have Known Better"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment