life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Back to celebrating creativity!

And the hunt is on for an October creative weekend!  It has been 5 years since I facilitated the last AW weekend and I have missed it!  The past 5 years have been the fight of my life! And the last year was the hardest, with open heart surgery and an S-ICD implant surgery and both ended up having complications. But for now, I am winning and want to take my amazing creative life back.  So many things I used to think important…I have learned were not, but the one thing that has never left and I am so amazed, is my need to create and inspire others to find and celebrate their own life giving creativity.  So….I am looking to bring the Artist Way Weekend back into my life and I am so excited!
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough"  Supremes & Temptations

No comments:

Post a Comment