life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Magic Wand




And….I really do have a magic wand, made to match my crown.  Both were made, worn and are still worn from time to time when I need some magic in my life.

Every now and again, I am overwhelmed by fear!  My imagination will run amuck and not in a good way!  My brain wants to conjure up every dooms day scenario I can come up with then wave it at me, seemingly saying, “see, see this could be you, if you don’t_________(fill in the blank).  There are at least a bazillion different variations on this theme!  This is the ugly censor that operated in my head, continues to create and hang fear over me, insuring that I do not move forward!

I think it is time to get my crown and magic wand down off of the shelf….again!

                         "Recently" DMB

No comments:

Post a Comment