life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The 2 of me.....

How can my rule following fundamental good-girl and my unorthodox free spirited wild woman live in this one body?
It is one of my deepest unanswered questions.  And I am always struggling for answers. I get glimpses of the two identities in the same body when I carefully make a fresh bed, then light candles, cast off "the uniform" and lustily bounce in tucked sheets with the heretical wild woman!  I wonder if this is the powerful interplay of a duality within every woman....

The weaving of my two identities may be one of my most difficult accomplishments but I suspect it will be one of my greatest pleasures. I am so grateful for both!

         "Body Love Pt 1 and Pt 2"  Mary Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment