life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

FINALLY...I learned a lesson!

Yes it is ugly now, much worse now than "BEFORE" they "fixed" it but it is over with and healing. I finally did it…I learned my lesson!   There have been at least ba-zillion times I have survived a really awful situation and have repeated the mantra “I have learned a valuable lesson” and from then on out....I simply avoided the people or situations that created the misery, sadness, and hurt.  

Monday I had to, not just avoid a situation but to “take action” to stay out of trouble.

Red hair, fair skin and a far cry from a spring chicken…skin cancer is just another ugly fact of life.  It is a common experience that I have had several times. Unfortunately in the past I have not recognized it until it was a real mess which only makes having it removed worse.  More tissue is excised, more stitches, multiple biopsies and it is in general a real pain in the butt.  But I caught this one early.

Yay me….I learned my lesson…I did not dismiss or avoid…..I took action and it t should heal completely with no eye tissue involvement,  no stitches, and minimal if any scarring!
"Doctor My Eyes"  Jackson Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment