life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The New Year is Here!


The new year is here, and it feels like time is moving too fast and too slow at the same time. Time gets inside my grief and is unmeasurable. Now that it is a New Year I can no longer say, he died this year. The year has passed, so I should be “better” by now. (Although 1/5/2020 it will be 5 months) In many many ways, I am learning and with each new realization of surviving and living without him, even though it still hurts like hell, I feel myself become a little stronger.  I will be different and still unsure how that will look, but maybe it is time that I begin to look forward to the different and who I am becoming without him.


"Strength, Courage & Wisdom"  India Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment