life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 6, 2016

....walked through it before


And I have not only survived, but I think I have gotten stronger and just a little smarter each time I have survived!  In the long run, that really has nothing to do with anything special about me, it is just life.  The only real choice we get is do we choose to live our lives the way we want to or do we allow everything and everyone else dictate how we live it.

"Higher Ground"  Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment