life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, May 30, 2016

do not want to be afraid....

And here is another version of “do not die with regrets…. “    I have been told time, after time, that the most common sorrow just before death is not repentance for the wrong we have done but the regret for the things in life that you did not do.

And the question that bounces around in my head over and over again is why.  Why don’t we do the things we have always wanted to do?  Is it those rotten rules again?  Is it fear of being different?  Afraid to hurt someone we love?  Breaking the law?

What….what ...what stops me from doing all of those things that I want to do?  Why am I such a chicken about everything.  How is it that I am afraid of so many things
…..but I am not afraid to die.

"She is Not Afraid"  One  Direction






No comments:

Post a Comment