life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NEW WORD...unfitinedness

There have always been a few dear loved ones that did not care that I did not fit in and always supported my “unfitinedness” (un-fit-in'-ed-ness – the unbelievable ability to NOT fit in and not care what others think..... and very similar to unfuckwithable...there is a theme developing here!)   I will be forever grateful to that handful of lovelies in my life that encourage me to live, play, love, go after anything and everything I want from life,  no matter what.  They do not know it, but they have saved my life over and over and over again!

"Smuggler's Blues"  Glenn Fry
(has nothing to do with today's post, just wanted to hear and play it today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment