life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, May 23, 2016

I am worth...


When I was hurt by others actions or lack of ability to show their emotions, I (and others told me) they did not mean to hurt my feelings, they just could not love me the way I expected them to, it does not mean they loved me less. That always made me feel like I was broken, bad and needy for wanting too much. I gave  them all of my “power”.  The power to make me feel less than, not good enough, that I wanted too much and most important I learned how to believe, I did not deserve anything else or any more than what I was given.  I am learning to forgive, take back my power.  Love and appreciate me for who and what I am…Not what others think I am worth....
"You're the Only Thing in Your Way" Cloud Cult

No comments:

Post a Comment