life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

....must be lived and not told about.


They say “Lived to tell about it, But I say... CHEERS to the things that must be lived and not told about."

Some things in life…. that we want to last forever, just cannot.  Not because I chose it to be like that, it is just the way it is.  My only choice at this point is to mourn the loss like a death or celebrate the memories of the experience like a once in a life time vacation.   They are spectacular once in a lifetime memories that I anticipated and enjoyed.  They had a beginning (departure) and an end (return)  and I am a better person for having experienced it.   The only difference is these memories can only be lived and never told about.  SHHHHH and CHEERS!

                    "All We Are"  Matt Nathanson

No comments:

Post a Comment