life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I'll Know what I know

...tomorrow is Cardiac Cath day....it has been 5 years since the last one, mostly because I have begged, pleaded, promised to be good, offered my first born son and in general have done all I know to get out of them. Time to put on the big girl panties and see the truth. Good or bad it is time for me to know and that means a dose of REAL....Oh crap...who am I fooling...heart failure has no good....it is a slow "one way" march,  never cured and no such thing as remission.  Tomorrow is a real dose about how far, how long and how much and making the most of that info and life.
"I'm not aware of too many things
I know what I know, if you know what I mean"
"Shove me in the shallow water, before I get to deep!"


"What I am"  Edie Brickell

No comments:

Post a Comment