life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Never too late....


It is time to not honor the conflict, but begin to look at and appreciate the lessons I am learning.  I do not think there will be a glorious triumph, but I am learning more about who I am, what I want and how I have gone about filling my heart.  I cannot find or judge me through someone else’s ability to see my value.  I have spent my life doing that, and I suspect it is killing me.  It is time for me to name the real conflict
and begin looking for me.  It’s never too late…
"Never too Late"  Micheal Franti

No comments:

Post a Comment