life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pass the Cookies....

Accepting what is happening to the fullest extent and choosing  not to let it take over my finances, love, laughter and my life is not denial…it is making choices.  It might not be a choice everyone understands but I chose grace and gratitude over fear, and yes I am scared shitless, pass the cookies!

"You Get What You Give"  New Radicals

First we run, and then we laugh 'til we cry
You've got the music in you, Don't let go
You've got the music in you. One dance left
This world is gonna pull through. Don't give up
You've got a reason to live. Can't forget
We only get what we give

No comments:

Post a Comment