life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 8, 2020

This is a stellar recommendation with a fatal flaw…


This is a stellar recommendation with a fatal flaw….At the time… I think it is really worth my energy.  That information of whether it was or was not, does not typically become apparent…until after the fact and when it is too late.  

I am trying very hard to figure it out and it becomes more and more critical as my energy really begins to fail me.  Here is a lesson I have recently learned, another one of those “better late that nevers”

There are many people that get away with massive amounts of just plain attention-grabbing, control clutching drama, under the guise of being emotional, intuitive, or empathic.

Not sure this helps me with MY energy, but I figured it would be a good start to just steer clear of the negative energy.
"Go Down Swinging" Michelle Chaumel

No comments:

Post a Comment