life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Plan A...


And that is plan A…

All of the (well most of it) picture framing equipment is gone, the laundry room is opened up, the storage room has been razed and of all the half-finished projects, unused and broken tools, and a host of leftovers or “I will get to it’s  someday” have been hauled away.

Holding on to the stuff was my sad and failing attempt to hold on to Skip and my old normal life.  It takes courage to admit that, it takes more courage to actually do it. I am ready for good things to come into my life!


"Music in Me"  Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment