life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Welcome Home Harper.....




Baby Harper, Mom & Dad are coming home today!  With such an early arrival I had to rush-rush-rush to finish her “Birth” day cake, inside are 40 new born diapers, a fuzzy blanket, a hooded baby towel, 5 wash cloths, 2 pacifiers and a little gifty for Mom & Dad…bottle of champagne!  Darren got a Daddy dooty bag, tongs, face guard, butt paste with spatula, rubber gloves, plastic garbage bags, air freshener and 200 diaper wipes, he has a big job ahead of him! 

Welcome home my new little family!


"Forever Young"  Rod Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment