life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Success vs Value

This quote shot right through my heart!  It occurred to me immediately that, in my life and beliefs, thes 2 concepts were irrevocably linked. 

A person (I) has NO VALUE unless they (I) have SUCCESS.
 
I was taught that success is measured by money, stuff and the “Leave it to Beaver” lifestyle.  I spent untold amounts of energy trying to fool all of you, and I did a good job.  The truth is I think the only person I fooled was me.

I want more value.


"Try"    Colbie Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment