life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Monoliths!

Monoliths 6 feet tall and 14 inches front and sides that hang on the wall!  Not quite sure I knew how to “get out of the box” so I just built bigger boxes….well canvas boxes.  The pics are pretty poor quality, I was painting up to the last minute so they are cell phone pics and the texture and the writing really is not visible but ….it is there!  I promise.   I am so very excited that they will be at Orlando Nude Nite  the 11-12& 13th  of Feb.…WOO-HOO!  

Scary and fun pushing myself outside the box!  It's a new life and a new year!  It's amazing, makes my heart sing!


"It's Amazing"  Jem

2 comments:

  1. So I can assume that you are in Nude Nights again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I can assume that you are in Nude Nights again this year!

    ReplyDelete