life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Everything Changes

 I had given up writing, although I tried not to, it just happened,  I have no explanation.  It just did not feel good, I found making stuff up because I thought that people expected of me.  To be entertaining, stoic, strong, focused and the list goes on.  Dealing with a huge loss where I lost half of my life, navigating my own health challenges, and then we have the ever-present covid.  What if anything did I have uplifting to contribute to the world?  I stopped.  

Now perhaps I need to start addressing the issues out loud, from a perspective I do not understand.  Tip going back to the emotion tools from Artists way, I need to look at my writing, not as a way to inform, entertain, share feelings and perhaps give up mild hints about how I am dealing with w chronic terminal disease.  Luke Julia said, it broadcasts to the universe what I want, what I want to let go of, and to identify what I want, what is possible and a way to cast the negativity out of my life.  I know things are changing, so will the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment