life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, September 20, 2021

Broken Promise # 32-B

 

So… 3 Days into my promise to myself, I blew it!  Missed yesterday’s “Morning Pages” altogether.  There were several times I was aware that I needed to do them, and then consciously decided not to…so I cannot even claim that I just forgot. For reasons that I do not understand myself I just chose not to write.

I have been overtly aware of the dates, with more Doc Appts coming up. I know everyone is aware of the fact that I love being in my little house, it is my safe comfortable place and I have no intention of leaving until the mortician wheels me out.  Of course, I have been modifying small things around the house, but the one thing that never occurred to me that would significantly impact my plans would be losing my vision.  And yep, that is what is happening.  Lack of blood flow, steroids, and age are all reasons for the damage in the lens in the back of my eyes.  The good news is that they can remove the old damaged biological lenses and replace them with manufactured ones that the current situations cannot affect.  With the other health issues I have, there have been extra precautions going into this very simple and often performed procedure, so there seem to be no physical reasons I cannot have it, now we are working on everyone’s official thumbs up.

And yes I am I little scared, but I am more afraid of not being able to live alone in my own home !n my little house, it is my safe comfortable place and I have no intention of leaving until the mortician wheels me out.  

And yes I am I little scared, but I am more afraid of not being able to live alone in my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment