life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, April 20, 2020

Fishbowl


Yep…It’s Monday…ugh…and It has been a week and then some since I have posted.  It was a weird week!  Two first times in one week.  Holidays-birthdays without him and his birthday around the corner.  There is a fine balance of staying in the “now” and getting pulled back into the past and the “knowing” how this special day will happen.  I get thrown off on those days. These are the days that grieving typically re-emerges and becomes almost as strong and those initial days. These are the days that home becomes my sanctuary, but with the covid 19 stay at home order, sanctuary begins to feel a bit like a fishbowl an I easily lose sight of where I am going and how I should get there.


"Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You"
Colin Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment