life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

None to waste....

Ummmm……yes!

It is just that last part that I struggle with.  I am learning to fight for myself, but my fighting …as it turns out looks more like me walking away from or turning my back on those things that cause me pain and difficulty.   For the most part I think I am just about done with the fighting except fighting for my own physical heart.  I do not have the energy to waste on fighting.  Even if I win the fight, I will loose life in the battle. I would much rather spend the rest of my heart and energy on love.  I have none to waste on fighting.

"Waiting for my Real Life to Begin"  Colin Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment