life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, April 4, 2016

naked...


I knew that title would get your attention!

When life gets difficult …this is my sure fire cure!

Although I have to confess that there may be a chance that life would not be as difficult in the first place, if I were better at loving myself.  I have some of the most magnificent friends (who by the way, put up with my outrageousness) and I do have the ability to create (in several different mediums) but I think I lean to hard on them and I am still woefully lacking in the “love yourself” concept.  Loving me has somehow gotten mixed up with being selfish.  They float around my life like 2 different flavors of partially melted Jello in a single bowl, almost impossible to separate the 2 different colors.  

It feels like loving me, sharing how I really feel makes me complicated, vulnerable, undone, exposed, NAKED …..

                      "Naked" Lakshimi Devi

No comments:

Post a Comment