life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, April 11, 2016

and I thank you...

Of all of the things that have gone wrong in my life….This I did right, and if the truth be known, I really did not have much to do with it.  Some explainable magic brought us together, and years later put us together again! We all have somethings in common; we have known each other from high school, some from elementary school and even some from kindergarten. All of us graduated from LHS (Leesburg High School) in 1972. But the one thing we all share regardless of how long we have known each other is the ability to ROCK a feather boa and the love of each other and Nanny Sanders. Thank you Nanny and my dear friends for the opportunity to spend time, silliness and memories with you all.
"I Thank You"  Sam & Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment