life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 9, 2018

Just "rambling"


I seemed to be somewhat blessed with words, but here is the thing….Are they the right words?  The more difficult the concept, the more words I write and I do tend to go on and on about nothing!  The quotes are rarely mine, and for the most part, credited to their author when the picture that I posted has that info, but sometimes it doesn’t…sometimes I will legitimately look for the author but sometimes not…I just needed a prompt and that day… that quote picture moved me for some reason…that part is simple! Sorry about that!  To all of the “real” writers with “real” words please accept my apologies.   I never called this “writing” it really is “just rambling” and for the most part, it is simple.  Thank you, Jack for reminding me….be simple.

"They Know"  Eric Bib

No comments:

Post a Comment