life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Just need to warm up my throwing arm!

Of all of the “spiritual” healing…I confess I was curious about crystals, but I never really “got” it.  They are pretty, I love looking at them but I was never able to keep up with which one did what and I never felt any of the magical power they are supposed to hold. But this one I “get”!  Just need to warm up my throwing arm! 

"How You Like Me Now?" The Crew
Phew.....I have been a bit militant lately...Bwa-ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment