life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Recognizing Naughty!

I really should get paid for this and several other amazing talents I have that are truly underappreciated, things like feeling sorry for myself, making a mess, saying inappropriate things.  If I were paid for any of these things I would quite likely be a millionaire by now!  I guess the serious point of this post is who decides what is naughty?  Is it like breaking one of the big 10…or is it more like breaking the law, you know speeding or making an
illegal turn…and who knew that naughty has a whole new meaning in the “adult” stores!   Actually, I do not think it really matters…I suspect we are ALL... already on the naughty list!  You cannot fool me! 

"Born to be Wild"  Steppenwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment