life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, December 19, 2016

The first annual.... Goofy Reindeer Award

and I get it....the goofy award of the year, for yesterday’s actions, or lack there of!  Jason, Steph and the boys stopped by on their way from their BIG Universal Christmas weekend, for gift exchanging and opening, and then Darren, Jill & Harper came over with gifts to share in the fun.  All 5 grands all and all 4 children (the boys and beautiful wives), and I was so busy having a great time that I did not take my camera out.  No one did!  Not one pic of one of those rare times we are all together!  But rest assured it was the most amazing gathering of Evans!  So much fun having them all here, the laughing the excitement was music for my soul….having little people rip unceremoniously into packages, squealing with delight, torn paper and empty boxes everywhere!  If only for a little bit….they all came home for Christmas…for real!  How lucky am I?


"I'll be Home for Christmas"  Micheal Buble'

No comments:

Post a Comment