life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Shakin'

In the words of Elvis….”there’s a whole lot of shakin’ going on”!  In some ways…this speaking about what I want is a fairly new thing for me…..I think I have always "spoken" but it has been in writing....right here. Here writing, I can speak without judgment or question…just let it rip!   I think my heart has been speaking here …..no it has been shouting here!  Shouting  about my loves, my passion for creativity and creatives for quite some time.  In fact on some level, I think creativity is why I am on this earth, it has and I suspect that has always be my passion and purpose!  But just so you know….my voice shakes like crazy when I try to speak /ask about me and how or what I want for this part of my own life. I have become horribly clear about what I don't want any more, now I have to figure out what I do want!


"Say What You Want"  Sheryl Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment