life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Regions Mortgage FAIL...

or Retrograde RANT part 2
This is basically part 2 to last months rant!  Regions mortgage failed at an auto-draft, using the wrong account number....after an hour on the phone with both my bank and Regions, it was determined that this was Regions problem.  I again provided them with the corrected information (they also had the wrong phone number too, my phone number and bank have been the same for over 30 years!).  They did "bless their hearts" rescind the late fees.....grrrrrr.  Regions assured us that the problem was taken care of.....Feb. rolls around, and as I check my bank account I notice there is no Mortgage debit!  I called right away but the woman that took care of the prior issue was "in a meeting"...in a meeting for more than 4 hours (no comment here) and her replacement customer service rep. was surly and short.  Insisting that because my auto-draft had been interrupted I had to make a formal written request to have it begin again. Last month I was led to believe that the problem was rectified, what I failed to understand is that THEIR problem was rectified, they got their money.

Why is it acceptable for a Regions Mortgage make to an error....be unwilling to take responsibility for it and expect their customers spend their time and resources to fix it. Regions Mortgage you FAILED!  And in the advent of social media and the internet, I must say....not smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment