life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Has my name written all over it!

Sometimes things just drift into my life, unsolicited, but they seem to be directed right at me and speak to my life and my heart.  As I re-start my creative life, after a year of physical struggle, this just seemed to have my name written all over it.

2-9-   Deliver 2 6 foot pieces to Nude Nite Curator….Doctors
2-11,12 & 13- Nude Nite opening
2-16- Doctors
2-18- Gallery Exhibit meeting, Art Center Board Meeting, Emerging Artist Meeting…did I mention how much I hate meetings, but I did finagle them all on the same day!   Woo-Hoo
2-21- Love Potions Exhibit comes down
2-27- LAA Creativity Presentation
3-2-   Facilitating 13 weeks of Artists way and curating the student exhibit
                          "Strip Me" Natasha Bedingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment