life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I just want to dance...


I dance badly and I dance a lot!  The music has been some of the very best out there, everything from the most upbeat melody to the depressing dirge.  I just want to dance!  I am not a musician, I am not a dancer, but I cannot imagine a world without either one.

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent”                                                                                                                                                            Victor Hugo

"She Just wants to Dance"  Keb Mo

A smile on her face, Cause she's in a place
Where she don't have a care
 
She ain't looking for no lover, She ain't looking for a romance
She just wants to dance. She just wants to dance
Yeah, she just wants to dance, Ooo, she just wants to dance

No comments:

Post a Comment