life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Broken is not easy.....




What, how long, why…difficult days are coming in different ways.   In the past I would recognize them by the overwhelming exhaustion.  They have changed, this is my first post op difficult day, part of it I recognize, the other part is new and different and very uncomfortable.   And the damned unanswered questions begin again.  What brought this on, how long will it last, why now?  Broken is not easy…but I am learning to fill in with gold and be beautiful for having been broken.


"Undun"  The Guess Who

No comments:

Post a Comment