life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"Gone So Wrong"

First and most important thing to know, is that after 20 something years, I have done everything I know how to do to avoid drawing/painting faces! They scare the hooey out of me, don’t ask me why…And there is absolutely no explanation for why now, or why I chose such a huge format….ummmmm…I had a canvas that big and I painted over the abstract from years ago is about the only explanation I can offer. Screwed up my creative courage, I was going to get her face right today, or considered seriously, just not showing up. I dug in there…. So here she is….heading to Nude Nite. God I hope I am not making a fool of myself. She is the WRONG MEDIUM and the WRONG SIZE... OMG....
just “Gone So Wrong”! in so many many different ways!

"To Be With You"  Mr. Big

No comments:

Post a Comment