life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 14, 2014

edgy, provocative, think






Every exhibition will have work that will grab and shake you, but Nude Nite…shakes me to my core, every piece of work is guaranteed to push me to the edge.

What is beautiful,
what are my boundaries,
and is there anything more spectacular than the human body?

It is the most amazing exhibition, and as nervous as I have been to have such a large “not my style” piece accepted I am honored beyond belief to be in the company of such incredible artists that have so much to say! 

I am reminded how wonderfuly lucky I am...
and I absolutely love my evil ways!

"Evil Ways"  Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment