life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Does it really matter where I get my “feel good” as long as it feels good?

Got the IKEA organizing “bars & buckets” up.  Quite frankly I cannot pronounce what they are officially called in the catalog, but they were inexpensive and they already look and work great!  Getting all of the boxes of sewing paraphernalia off of the desktop
and adding another light…aughh…is there ever enough light anymore?

Yes, I know, oodles of wonderful rehabbing, updating, organizing, repainting the house, replacing the chimney, …one of my dear friends ratted me out when she knew exactly what I was doing, “getting my house in order”…and she is right about that. I understand that when my insides feel so crappy there is a great deal of need to “fix” the outsides, but it works, and it does feel so much better.  Does it really matter where I get my “feel good” as long as it feels good?"
"Fumbling Towards Ecstacy" Sarah McLachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment