life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, August 27, 2018

Sure wish I had done it sooner!

For the longest time…I kept my personal feelings off of FB.  Actually, I was (and still do to a certain extent) using FB as my primary marketing tool.  I would have risked losing potential customers by posting personal or political opinions. 

Things have changed, and the further I go down this road, the more I realize that my voice and opinions are still unaffected by this disease and I plan on using the “hooey” out of them!  What has been wonderfully remarkable is that all kinds of interesting, eclectic, thought-provoking and fascinating people and posts have appeared and I am asking why did I have to get to this point to really speak my mind?  (because I was afraid they would not like me….now…it doesn’t matter if you like me or not!)  It is the most exciting breathtaking freeing feeling!  Sure wish I had done it sooner!
"Light on"  Mark Ballas

No comments:

Post a Comment