life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Me and Jabba the Hutt

I suppose the character I like to be most is the strong, got my shit together, I can handle this woman.  The reality is I can pull it off most of the time but there are days that it takes all of my energy just to maintain an upright position.  The latest and often repetitive issue seems to be this fluid in my lungs and although it does not cause any pain, it really does keep me exhausted and tired…more so than the normal and holy crap that means all I do is sit around feeling like Star Wars “Jabba the Hutt”…Believe me…it is not pretty.  But in mine and Jabba’s defense…we are the ones in charge!
  
“…my kind of scum, fearless and inventive”  ~Jabba the Hutt
"In My Mind"  Amanda Palmer

1 comment: