life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

YES to new adventures...be brave…be kind…be curious

This showed up this morning…along with the full moon.  It seemed to be telling me everything I needed to hear.  For some unexplainable reason, I am more than normally attracted to the moon.  I seem to get some enigmatic energy that can be physically palpable at times and it is a most wonderful thing.

As we head into the weekend there is a great possibility of a hurricane.  I have to confess that all of the fears of past storms and the struggles in the aftermath are sneaking underneath my relax…”it is going to be just fine” emotional radar.  This is the first real hurricane (no, last year’s Matthew was truly a non-event) since the heart failure. In addition to the typical preparations and worries, there are a few new ones, not big ones…just new ones (oxygen concentrator, back up non-electric
O2 tanks and meds). I will be listening to the wind and remembering to be brave…be kind…be curious.

"Summer Breeze"  Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment