life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

more naps mean more dreams!


I am particularly fond of Winnie the Pooh and the Beatles!  So this might work...for the next few days or maybe a few more I suspect there will be more naps, not because I am particularly fond of naps, although naps were a lot more attractive when I was working full time, but because there is a medicine change.  Medicine changes always seem to come with “naps” attached until my body can adjust.  I will be starting a lot of things in the coming days with a “small-ish nap” or two
but….more naps mean more wonderful dreams!


"Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment