life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

I know...I know....language!

I know…I know….language!  But sometimes…just sometimes it should be considered appropriate when there is an important point that needs to be made.

I suspect this maybe one of them, but it is a tricky one for me….although I think there is a great deal of valuable counsel here! Unfortunately, I have vacillated back and forth and still have not figured out when the balance point is on this piece of what I perceive to be great advice.  I just wish I had a more definitive explanation of which“shit” this is applicable to.
"Strip Me" Natasha Bedinfield

No comments:

Post a Comment